What are Cookies?
Cookies are alphanumeric files which are placed on to your device when you visit a website. It allows us to recognize your device and store some information about your preferences or past actions, analyze trends, to learn about our user base, operate and improve our services and provide you with a better experience when you visit our website.
Types of Cookies used
Permanent cookies – Permanent cookies helps us recognize you as an existing user, so it’s easier for you to return to the website without signing in again. After signing in, the permanent cookies stay on your browser and will be read when you return on to our sites. These remain on your computer/device for a pre-defined period.
Session cookies – Session cookies only last for as long as the session exists (they get erased when the user closes the browser).As for the domain to which it belongs, there are either:
- First-party cookies: These cookies are set by the web server of the visited page and share the same domain.
- Third- party cookies: These cookies are placed by third party on your device and may provide information to us and third parties about your usage of the website.
We use personal information captured through cookies to make your interaction with us faster and more secure. They may be used for the following purposes:
- Preferences – Cookies allows the website to remember information that changes the way the site behaves or looks, such as your preferred language or the region you are in. Remembering your preferences enables us to personalize and display advertisements and other contents for you.
- Security/Optimization – Cookies allow us to maintain security by authenticating users, preventing fraudulent use of login credentials and protect user data from unauthorized parties. We may use certain type of cookies allow us to block many types of attacks, such as attempts to steal content from the forms present on the website.
- Processing – Cookies enable the website to work efficiently. Basis such cookies, we are able to deliver services that a website visitor expects, like navigating around web pages or accessing secure areas of the website.
- Communication – We may use information collected via cookies to communicate with you, for sending newsletters, seeking your opinion and feedback and providing you services and promotional materials.
You can decide whether to accept or not to accept cookies. You can disable the cookies by adjusting the settings on your browser (see your browser Help for how to do this). Disabling cookies may affect the functionality of our website.
Changes to this Policy
Please revisit this page periodically to stay aware of any changes to this Policy, which we may update from time to time. If we modify this Policy, we will make it available through the website and indicate the date of the latest revision.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding this Policy, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org